IAC will accept the return of products under specific circumstances. Goods shipped back to the factory must have proper authorization prior to their return, and must be received in re-saleable condition. An RGA will be issued under the following circumstances.
- If product was shipped incorrectly due to IAC error, this product may be authorized to be returned freight collect via an IAC-specified carrier.
- Standard product that was ordered incorrectly, or turns out not to be needed, may be approved for a return. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from refund or credit applied and product must be sent back freight pre-paid.
- Goods proved to be defective within warranty period may be authorized for return, freight collect, for repair or replacement at the discretion of IAC. Such a repair or replacement will be returned to the customer freight prepaid.
- Customer has 30 days, from receipt of product(s), to request a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA). When/if a RGA is issued, customer has 30 days to return the product(s).
The following items cannot be returned:
- Non-standard or "special" products.
- Bench parts or pieces; only complete benches can be authorized for return.
All authorized returns must be accompanied by the proper Return Goods Authorization paperwork or product will not be accepted at the IAC receiving dock.